Friday, February 26, 2010

Town and Country

I was just looking at Tommy Hilfiger's Fall/Winter 2010 Collection and I have to say I want to immediately jump into these clothes right now.

In these looks I'm imagining tromping through the woods in the warm tweeds and soft knits, fallen leaves crunching under those beautiful boots as the quiet, first snow begins to blanket the earth.
Yeah, I just day dreamed about winter for once! Woah!


The below looks are more city, but nonetheless, very pretty and sophisticated. I love that sequined blazer in the last look! The belts and shoes really are to die for in this collection.


I'm also planning on doing a giveaway soon, so stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. that last plaid skirt is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Those two first outfits.. I just want to get my hounds together and drink some tea in those.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want the shorts in the first look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these outfits and also your motto, which could be mine as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this collection!

    I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete