These are some beautiful looks that I have come across in the last week or so and have completely fallen in love with their looks and their blogs. I wanted to share a few. Some you may or may not recognize ;)
From Left to Right:
1. Esther from the sticks: I found her on Weardrobe (p.s. I'm featured on their front page along with this pretty lady :D) and adore her hand sewn sailor shirt, red keds, and the fact that she is perched upon a super awesome yellow roadbike!
2. Stellate Reflections Flickr photo stream: I adore this vintage number, the lines of this dress are just so perfect. And who could resist a good floral or peter pan collar? Certainly not me. Adorable.
3. Doris-Anne from Feathers and Things: Another girl I found via weardrobe.. or was it lookbook. Whatever, she is just so pretty and her hair. Gah, I'm dying over here. I love this shot with all the blossoms and her little veiled cap is just so cute. Her little lacy number is up in her etsy shop too! Scoop it up before I do!
4. Rhiannon from Liebemarlene Vintage: Rhiannon is probably the reason that I started this blog, I was mesmerized by her photos, her pictures and just everything about her. Her most recent blog post about the first day of spring is just so fantastic. A reader sent her the beautiful frock she is donning (I only wish people would sent me beautiful things like that!) and her etsy found sunglasses are just so quirky and fun. I want a pair in the worst way. This girl can literally do no wrong!
5. Erin from Calivintage: Another girl who can do no wrong is Erin. I adore this floral dress(again with the adorable peter pan collar) and her Seychelles Booties. Oh and not to mention her awesome Where's Waldo? glasses!
6. Variacje:I came across this blog via my Tumbler photo stream. Her blog is in Polish and I understand not a word, but that is completely alright because her amazing style is fantastic. I love this look with her polka dot skirt, clubmasters, and her equally amazing vintage bike. I just cannot wait to hop on my bicycle due to this amazing photo.