Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The lights are much brighter there

WOW. I miss blogging and all you fabulous people! Well it has been a hectic week with no signs of slowing down, but let me tell you, did I have a FABULOUS time in NYC! My real motives for going unfortunately need to be kept under wraps still , but I promise when the time comes, I will share it all with you. Regardless, I had lots of other fun adventures to share, which will probably take a few posts to do so.

My impromptu visit allowed me to hang out with Ethan's sister Betsy, an amazing actress who lives in Hell's Kitchen and has the comfiest bed ever. She was ever so gracious as to let me crash in it for a few days. She took me to East Village where we checked out Fabulous Fanny's, a vintage eye wear store with drawers and drawers of beautiful specs! I got the most amazing pair of Italian Folding Sunglasses. They fold up all neat and compact and are basically the most awesome things ever. I'm wearing them in the picture below which was taken outside of St. Mark's church after a pigeon ever so nicely pooped on my head. Thanks to Betsy for cleaning it out of my hair. Its good luck they say. We shall see...

Photobucket
image by Betsy

Photobucket
The lovely hostess herself!!

Photobucket
We also hit up a Mud Truck, which is basically a travelling coffee truck of deliciousness. I also was quite fond of the name, I only could imagine why...

18 comments:

  1. sounds like a great time, and look at those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore that playsuit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad that you had such a great trip. That sounds so fun! She sounds like such a cool girl too..love the pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe fabulous fannies is hipster central, but awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the glasses and the dress! You are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to have us all waiting by our monitors with baited breath to see what your top secret NYC purpose it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is good luck ;) hehehe the glasses look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute glasses! And sounds like a really fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the mud truck and your new sunglasses are amazing.

    Can't wait to hear about the secret!

    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROSIE! so happy to have you back. i've missed your sweet face. i'm so anxious to know your secret, but i'll take these cute specs and your pretty friend Betsy for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at those long legs! I love this outfit! It's perfectly vintage, girly, quirky and lovely! :D

    Love,
    Aya ♥ StrawberryKoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. No way! A pigeon pooped on your head? If my little brothers knew you you would be their new hero. xD
    You're making me so curious, I hope you can spill soon.
    You should smile more often in your pictures, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just adore your cute and comfy in your own skin looks! Effortless beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love-a-dub duvvv those shoes with that dress

    ReplyDelete