Thursday, July 22, 2010

Runaway Train

I have heard that 'Runaway train never coming back, runaway on a one-way track....' song like twice in the past two days and yes you're welcome! I just got it stuck in your head right? Well, why exactly is this relevant? Because Anja from Clever Nettle posted these pics of the Ralph Lauren Line “New American Traditional” clothing recently. The editorial was featured in the April issue of Fudge Magazine and let me tell you I just adore them, I've been feeling particularly itchy to hop on a one-way train to anywhere, just to mix it up a little. If I were to hitch a ride, oh you could bet I would wear these clothes! The mix of masculine and feminine old-school Americana vintage is fantastic!










8 comments:

  1. I really like those photos.They reminds me of the movie by Truffaut "Jules and Jim"

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these images are so fantastic. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my heart just skipped a beat! These looks are so cute and inspiring! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the jeans outfit in the first photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this spread...kind of remind me of the film Days of Heaven, if you haven't seen it already check it out! It's almost entirely filmed during the "golden hour" so everything is gold looking with lots of sun sparks and it just has such a day dreamy quality about it.

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these over at Clever Nettle but can't get enough of them. The suitcases! The denim! The dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these make me itch for rail journeys. and they kinda remind me of the characters from fried green tomatoes at the whistle stop cafe

    http://www.themoviescene.co.uk/reviews/_img/103-2.jpg

    ReplyDelete