Thursday, December 9, 2010

Simple Life

Its been absolutely beautiful outside except for the freezing cold. I ended up taking photos inside because I couldn't bear to run to and fro from my tripod to take photos. Luckily enough, Jeramy has so graciously offered to help out photographing me. How sweet is he? We're heading to Portsmouth, NH this weekend to finish up some Christmas shopping, so hopefully we can squeeze in a little photo shoot!

IMG_0133

IMG_0140Align Center

IMG_0144

yeah, this is a good song :]


14 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful Rosie! i love the collared blouse underneath your sweater here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collar ♥ here too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, your shirt is so nice.
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the blouse and sweater! and your hair looks so great up like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This outfit is perfect! I adore the collar poking out and your hair does a top knot so wonderfully
    Beautiful!

    Ayesha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with this type of boot. I've been debating a pair that I sell at work... oohhhh decisions.

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Win this thrifted Coach satchel bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loove your shirt!xxx

    www.zscloset.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the boots! The room your in looks like it has so many pretty things in it :D
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this outfit, i was just thinking today how i need to start layering collared shirts with sweaters. you did it perfectly here <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shirt is so cute, especially under the cardigan :D
    And I like your fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. new here, really like your style, You're so elegant and I like the frequency of red lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blouse and your house!! Looking lovely as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your outfit and the decorating behind you. :)

    ReplyDelete