Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Great Wall of Portland

Jeramy took these photos on our last day in Portland,Oregon a few weeks ago. There is this remnant of a wall in the Pearl District that just sits there and looks pretty so we decided to climb it and have a photo shoot.

Oh, right so did I mention I went to Oregon? Yeah, so that happened. We were there for 9 days to attend Musicfest Northwest and to just check out the city in general. We stayed at the swanky Hotel Modera in Downtown Portland and spent our time perusing vintage and record stores, sipped way too much Stumptown coffee, and went to venue after venue to see some amazing bands like Iron & Wine, The Antlers, and Band of Horses to name the more well known headliners. Some of my favorites to see were Talk Demonic and Explosions in the Sky. Jeramy brought me along to see my first Metal shows which was fun too. We even squeezed some time in to rent a car and drive out to the Bagby Hotsprings and see the crazy amazing forests. I'll probably do another post soon about the trip because there is just far too much to share in just one post. All in all, it is an amazing place and I'm pretty sure that living in Portland will be in my near future!
DSC_0108.jpgDSC_0101.JPG

8 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous! <3 I love the colour and fit of your trousers!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty amazing trip, I have never been in that part of the US, we are planning a mini weekend trip to NYC in October, I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to visit Portland... Hoping to finally get over there next year. Sounds like you had such an awesome time- music fest, coffee & shopping sounds perfect to me! I want to see photes from the hot springs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to live there and loved it, Portland is one of the friendliest, most laid back cities on earth

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is from Washington/Portland! I love it there, it's so gorgeous! We keep threatening to visit just to take photos, LOL

    These photos are beautiful, I especially love that last one! :D

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love, love, love portland. sounds like you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are lovely. I want to visit Portland, I've never been there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Portland sounds awesome. Great photos, your outfit is so classic, reminds me of a 90s Calvin Klein ad. Where did you get those shoes?

    ReplyDelete