Friday, July 30, 2010

Flashback Friday for Ya'll

Rebecca of The Clothes Horse had been doing Flashback Fridays where her readers would send in photos of when they were younger and I was looking through some albums a little while ago, I found this photo of me at Santa's Village in Jaffrey, NH (it's basically a Disneyland for Santa Claus). It just goes to show that my penchant for overalls, knee socks, and deer began at a very young age. And the Mickey Mouse leash? What a bangin' accessory if you ask me!?! ( My Mom had 4 young ones to look after at once, I don't blame her for wanting us to not wander off) .

9 comments:

  1. how adorable!!! expecially at santa's village! how magical, we only have the creepy fellow at the mall, and there are no 'reindeer' there to pet.
    have a enchanting weekend, and t.g.i.f.!!! :)
    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. You were so adorable with your sweet little curls.

    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Santa's Village. I totally went there when I was little too. Also Storyland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is just adorable, and may I say what a stylish outfit!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehee soooo adorable!! ^.^ love that you're still rockin the overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww really cute! Love your blog btw! Just discovered it!
    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww you look so sweet :D I swear I had a mickey mouse leash thingy as well, haha snap!

    xx

    www.anadorablecliche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable photo! Love the Mickey leash! So cute! :)

    ♥ Teresa ♥

    ReplyDelete