Tuesday, November 22, 2011

hunter

I'm obscenely obsessed with this hunter green color this fall, along with the color cranberry. Its unfortunate that when you put them together, you end up looking like a Christmas tree. Sorry about wearing the same effing jeans in every post too. I'm getting a bit unimaginative when it comes to the bottom half of my body. At least I finally gave my chelsea boots a rest and went with my loafers instead, which are about a size too big, but I don't care. They're pretty. Oh, and leaves are fun.
DSC_0177.JPGDSC_0212.JPGDSC_0179.JPGDSC_0194.jpg
Outfit Details: Hunter Green Blouse... Vintage, The Odd Showroom in Portsmouth, NH, Jeans...BDG, Loafers...Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! Cranberry and forest green (and mustard) are my favorite fall/winter colors too but if you mix them together you end up looking like a Christmas tree... oh well :p

    Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete