Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hangin' out in the Boonies

I took a close up just so you all could get a better sense of the print on the sweater, but ended up with a wicked dorky glamour shot.OH HEY WHATS UP? THATS MY MUG.

Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Wally World
Knee Socks: Target
Boots: Journeys
Locket: AE

I really wish I could figure out how to get rid of the timestamp on the camera. My goodness, I am so slow on the technological hoo-ha. Frankly, I'm surprised I'm even managing this whole blog thing. Its been great so far, I've found a ton of blogs that are super interesting. I just wish I could be as neato as them. I mean, how does one make friends in this blog world. I have enough trouble making friends in the real world. Here I have two followers and they are only following me by obligation. Ethan, my boyfriend was forced and my BFFL Nicole obviously had to. SO, WHERE MY PEEPS AT? Okay, enough with the weirdness, go figure why nobody reads this ridiculousness.

This sweater was a great find at the Salvation Army a couple of weeks ago and I paired it with my favorite skirt from UO. Its very versatile and works with almost anything. You'll probably be seeing a lot of it over the lifespan of this blog. I'm slowly but surely working on getting better pictures, but it is dificult because 1) its below negative outside 2) my camera sucks majorly 3) I don't have another excuse, I just think numbered lists look odd if they are not composed of three or more things. Wow, I'm all over the place, I think I need to catch some Zzzz's! G'night!





2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. Haha, my only follower is my best friend who of course had to.
    Actually I'm surprised you only have 3. I would think you'd have a lot more. Well, I suppose it just takes time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well there ya go, you've just got another follower!

    ReplyDelete