Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fashion is a Playground

Everyone must absolutely go check this girl out. I found her on Chictopia.com the other day and was mesmerized by her perfectly Parisian style. This girl seriously has got it. Her blog is in French, but even if you don't read french, you will be overwhelmed(in a good way) with the overload of her quirky, unique style and the magical french country and city backdrops in which she takes her photographs. Divine. Please do yourself a favor and check out Fashion is A Playground pronto!


All photos are property of Fashion is a Playground

P.S. I went thrifting yesterday and scored some awesome shoe finds! I'm starting to keep track of my inventory so I can get Rosemud vintage going soon! Finally found some motivation!
P.P.S. Thanks to Fabsugar.com for featuring me as their Look of the Day!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you got featured on Fabsugar.com! That must be so exciting. And I love this girl that you're featuring right now in this post. She does have a great sense of style indeed.

    ReplyDelete