Monday, August 1, 2011

Lounging about...well not exactly

DSC_0152
DSC_0155
DSC_0151
Hi all! Just popping in to say a little thanks for your support while I take a little time for myself to figure out a few things. Its been busy around here,but I managed a little photo shoot with the cutest dress I thrifted on a recent excursion to Buffalo Exchange in Boston. I've been working my tail off at my day job and my weekends have been stuffed with numerous activities such as painting Jeramy's house,numerous parties and get-togethers, going to shows, and trying to squeeze in some "me" time by taking day trips around the area to go swimming, get some ice cream, and to enjoy the great outdoors. There is plenty more lined up too. We're going to see Bon Iver in concert this weekend, maybe go camping in Maine or the White Mountains with my Sister, and then Jeramy and I are flying out to Portland, OR for nine days to go to the NW Music Fest the first week in September, which has me uber-pumped!If you're out that way and want to meet up, let me know!

Oh and my computer has a hardrive error, so I'm in the works to be getting a new computer which will probably extend my hiatus out until I can afford a new one.Unfortunately that will not be until after my Portland trip, so I won't be around these parts too much :( Thanks again for all your kind words of encouragement and I promise to be back soon! xoxo!

8 comments:

  1. Ooo I love these photos and that dress! I've really missed your posts, but it sounds like you're having a fantastic time enjoying the summer, which is much more important than blogging (IMO). I'm definitely looking forward to hearing about your Portland trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a fun summer. The festival in Portland sounds great! Very cute dress but I am really loving those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look with the shoes and the dots. super cute! have fun on your trip!

    xo~jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look, I follow you!

    http://preziosa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't know when you might get this, & i didn't know how else to contact you, but do you think you might be interested in doing a style her own post on my blog, basically i send you some questions & post pics of you, & link you & all that shit!
    tara-lynn
    yarnovermovent (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, I love polka dots! :)

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete