Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SAMANTHA PLEET SS//13


Being the first day of spring and all and even though here in New Hampshire we just got a foot of snow dumped on us, I wanted to spotlight the Spring and Summer collection 2013 by Samantha Pleet. I happened to meet Samantha while I was in NYC last fall while she was promoting her shoe launch with Wolverine. She is very sweet and had a lot of fun with us playing dress up in her beautiful clothes. I cannot express how much I adore her clothing, the simplicity, yet originality of her color palettes and silhouettes really make it accessible to the woman who feels adventurous and stylish, yet does not want to come across as garish or overdone.I find her designs very refreshing, simple, and perfect for spring.


CREDITS
Clothing Design: Samantha Pleet 
Photography: Jacqueline DiMilia
Styling: Martha Violante
Models: Eliska @ Major
Sinara @ Muse
Hair: Bryce Scarlett
Makeup: Jessa Blades
Shoes: Wolverine 1000 Mile by Samantha Pleet
Jewelry: Cold Picnic
Headpieces: Sarah Frances Kuhn
Set design: Patrick Pleet

No comments:

Post a Comment