Saturday, March 16, 2013

SURROUNDINGS

DSC_0013.JPG
Inspiration comes to me in many forms, but no more than with the nature that I experience every day living in New Hampshire. I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of this country where I have forests, fields, mountains, lakes, oceans, and get to experience all four of the seasons. I have noticed that with a lot of my outfit photos I find myself almost camouflaging into the backdrop. I like how this happens, mostly by accident. I feel united with nature and like I belong somewhere.
DSC_0024.jpg
DSC_0026.JPG All clothing thrifted

6 comments:

  1. i always love your posts, they never feel forced.that dress is amazing, always a sucker for floral on black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics! you really look like part of the surroundings. That dress is super pretty and look awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, love the dress!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4164275
    http://beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is very beautiful. You are very fortunate to live in such a scenic place compared to some of us who dwell within busy cities and cramped apartments. Sigh. How I long for the beautiful trees.

    ReplyDelete